This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
1. Make sure to kick directly from the back of the player on the turret.
2. You'll need to be strong enough to kick the other player off the turret, if they are stronger than you, you will have a hard time accomplishing this task.
3. You'll know you did the glitch correctly because the number of your remaining ammo/explosives will be a hyphen (-), as if you were still on the machine gun turret.
4. On some weapons you'll still have to reload, but you will NOT run out of ammunition.
5. You can only have 10 unexploded grenades out (on the ground, etc) at a time.
6. DO NOT stray too far away from the machine gun turret, as going too far away will UNDO the unlimited ammo/grenades.
7. NO ONE can use any of the machine gun turrets in the area that this glitch has been performed.
8. You can drop and pick up weapons/explosives and continue to have unlimited ammo/grenades.
9. If you die, you'll have to REDO the glitch.
10. If you look closely as the machine gun turret while shooting your unlimited ammo weapon, you'll notice that the turret is spinning as if it is being used. Which is what most likely is the cause of the glitch, the game thinks you are on a turret.
Support PHT and use our links!
Get the OFFICIAL Crackdown 2 Strategy Guide by Prima Games:
Images, audio and text featured in this video, text description, and tags section may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of PHTfilms, LLC. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.