Warning: This area may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Introduction to the gangEdit
Tired of relentlessly fighting for poor pay and no recognition, hardened militia from all over Eastern Europe came together to put their skills to more profitable use: organized crime.
Their "Wolves" embrace strict military discipline and are experts in the use of firearms and explosives. They bolster their ranks with skilled illegal immigrants and use the rest as a disposable workforce.
The Volk controls the entire industrial area of Pacific City, locally known as "The Den". The district's most notable trait is thick suppressive smog, appropriate for such an oppressive regime.
Grenades and ExplosivesEdit
Generals and KingpinEdit
- Sergei "Sovetnik" Yuriev - Sergei is in charge of cash flow to the gang. He is located at the Puregy Refinery.
- Igor "Rafik" Biragov - Igor is in charge of supplying Vehicles to the Volk. He is located at the City Coaches.
- Natalya "White Fox" Gryzunova - Natalya is the physical trainer of the Volk. She is located at the Observatory or the Black Market.
- Boris "Baron" Mikhailov - Boris is in charge of transporting illegal immigrants into Pacific City. He is located at the Docks.
- Viktor "Curse" Rabotnikov - Viktor is the weapon supplier for the Volk. He is located at Camp Johnson.
- Olga "Meat" Romanova - Olga is the Explosives supplier for the gang. She is located at at Mason's Quarry.
- Vladimir "The Wolf" Golyak - Vladimir is the Kingpin of the Volk. He stays at the Exetron Oil Rig.